Sam Gibson is a social development professional with both policy fluency and field experience. She has worked in a range of sectors, including education, civil society, livelihoods, health, and agriculture. Cross-cutting experience includes gender, poverty analysis, and social inclusion. Other skills include project/ programme design, strategy development, training, facilitation, monitoring and evaluation, and writing to a high standard.
Sam's experience includes:
- Analysis of social impacts of development initiatives;
- Equally comfortable with policy work, research, project monitoring and field work;
- Experience of programme design, implementation and evaluation;
- Facilitator and trainer, effective in multicultural and international working environments; and
- Strong analytical, log frame, writing and editing skills.